Help our clients already present here get legal residence without leaving United States
Help those abroad reunite with their loved ones in United States

Green Card Family Based Lawyer Austin TX

Green Card Family Based Lawyer Austin TX
We help clients obtain their legal residence/green card in the United States without having to leave the country through

a) Marriage Based and other Family-based petitions (such as the I-130 and adjustment of status) and

b) I-360 VAWA for people who have had problems in their marriage with a US citizen or Green Card Holder and/or with their US citizen children who are 21 years old or older. One may be eligible to get legal residence in the U.S. though VAWA even if he/she has been living in the U.S. illegally or his/her prior immigration application has been denied by USCIS. By filing for Adjustment of Status one gets a work permit within 6 months.

We help US citizens or Green Card holders bring their loved one residing abroad through

c) K-1 Fiance Visa
An U.S. citizen can apply for a fiance(e) visa (K-1 visa) for his/her foreign national fiance(e). After marriage, the foreign national